Vintage Garden

About Me

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hi Blogger friends,

   Hurray!! Some stamping and relaxing time for me.I'm so thrilled. I just got finished that long week of grueling rehearsals for School House Rock Live that I have been involved in. The performance went on this past week end. It went fairly well. There were some funny situations during performances these kids had me so  worried  right up til the dress rehearsals but they got it together for the performance, that's why I love these guys they always seem to pull it together. I'm glad it's done because now I have more time for stamping and creating and getting my schedule of classes going. I have a class coming up this Sunday a Father's Day class we will be making a key chain or message board and a card to go along with it. I'm also getting ready for a SAS class that I am preparing for on Sun. June 10th from 4-7,also looking to get together for a new catalog open house sometime in June. So as you see I'm still busy just with different things. Here are a couple of cards that I plan on doing for the SAS. The card to the right will be used as a Thank you not a birthday. This stamp set sadly is retiring by the end of this month. Stamp set is called Studio Sketches, card stock used was ww, lucky limeade,and indigo blue,inks same color as card stock.
 The card below is a sympathy card.This one is done in Always Artichoke and ww, but in class we will be using black and white,Craft white ink and thoughts and prayers was the stamp set, tulip EB folder also Vintage wallpaper EB folder on the bird's wing but can't be seen in this pic. and a rhinestone for the eye. The bigz elegant Bird die and of coarse the Big Shot. So that what's been happening here, thanks for stopping by have a good night. Til next time.
Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment