Vintage Garden

About Me

Friday, January 18, 2013

A long time away

     O.k here we are again, trying to get back into my blogging,but a lot of things have changed on here, so once again it is like I'm brand new.
       I don't know where to begin, my last post was I think in May of last year. A lot has gone on since then. First I lost my job in May that was a bummer. It took me a month or so to find a new one, my creativity went right out the window for what ever reason. On a good note my younger son decided to go back to school after having a tough time last year and ended up dropping out because he was so overwhelmed, I got a job, yay, I am so greatful for that. So that being said here I am trying to get back into the swing of my SU business  and creating. So hopefully I will be back to posting .
      I have changed the look of my blog , I like it but it's not perfect and I'm sure I will be changing things up constantly til I get it right and interesting again.
Happy stamping!
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment