Vintage Garden

About Me

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Frustration and discouragement with links and web sights

I can't begin to explain the frustration and the discouragement that I'm expeiriencing trying to learn how to manage my Su DBWS, my personal blog and my Business Face book page. It's driving me insane. I just want to be able to link one place to another and it always goes wrong. I've looked at othre blogs, and web sights and face book pages and if you press the link it goes right to that particular web sight. How do you do that? Is there a way I can learn how to put buttons like shop now or SAB onto my face book/ blog page with out going to college? I don't know the computer language that well, I thought I was doing so well, I've come along way and learned how to do some things like upload and even start a blog /business Face book page but This other stuff I can't seem to master ,let alone understand. I really would like to get my name out there so I can start running this as a business. Ive been a SU Demonstrator for 7 years,but it's been more of a hobby , I want more from it. Any ways that's my thought for today. Thanks for stopping by and listening,til next time. Posted at Jan 23, 2013 08:05 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment