Vintage Garden

About Me

Monday, January 28, 2013

Other cards using Faux Patina Technique and SAB set











       Good Morning,
           Here are the other cards that my Clearly Contagious girls made at my Technique class. Faux Patina meets  Sale- a- bration.  This technique is great for an aged metal look which works well for masculine cards. For instructions on this technique go to the phone booth card on this page. Stay tuned for some samples of the SAS cards we will be making in my SAS class coming up in Feb. Check  out my DBWS  at my Business web site which is in the sidebar to the right for dates and times or my facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/4everstampingpam facebook.com/4everstampingpam  Thanks for stopping by til next time, have a great day.
Happy Stamping,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment