Vintage Garden

About Me

Friday, February 1, 2013

Family Name frame







          Here is the newest frame that I have been working on. I made a couple of these as Christmas presents. I'm really liking the vintage look and feel of this. It is a great way to use up some of the DSP,that I have.You can also insert some of your own photos in between the elements. I think we'll be making a few more of these. If you would like to make one of these let me know and maybe we can get together and some of your friends and have a class. contact me .
Materials that I used 
Stamps: Nature Walk
Inks: soft suede, stazon jet black,early espresso
Paper/Card stock: Basic Black, Soft Suede, Naturals Ivory,and Love Letter DSP ( retired) Newsprint DSp (retired) also.
Accessories: Big Sot dies for the letters can't remember the name of them at the moment but they are from SU. Victorian Lace ribbon, antique brads, and vintage brads. 
The frame is a 11x14 which I found at Wal Mart for like5 bucks. My 1st squares are cut 3x3 and then get smaller by an inch. Hope you enjoy. Til next time have a great evening.
Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment