Vintage Garden

About Me

Monday, June 17, 2013

Welcome back, It's such a beautiful Mon. morning,
    Remember that wedding name frame I mentioned? Well here it is. I had fun doing this frame, I kept the colors neutral because I didn't know what her color schemes were in her place.

Supplies used
Stamps: Empire alphabet, Occasional Quotes, Petite pairs and the rotary stamp that comes with the This and That Journal bundle.
Inks: Soft suede and Early Espresso
Card stock: Mocha Morning DSP (retired) very vanilla, soft suede, and Early Espresso, brushed gold for the butterflies.
Accessories: Big shot, Decorative label punch, Early Espresso Taffeta ribbon, beautiful wings embosslit, Trinket key, word label punch, Gold brads, Cute Clips. I think that's everything I used on it.
  
     Also remember that Emma frame I posted for my Son's friend's baby girl? well Emma entered the world yesterday, so K.J's friend was a dad on Father's Day how cool is that? Going to see her sometime today, don't know the particulars but how exciting !
       Thanks for stopping in today, Have a great day. Til next time
Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment