Vintage Garden

About Me

Monday, July 8, 2013

Post 4rth of July

Welcome back friends,

    The 4rth of July has come and gone and the stores will now start putting out their Fall and  winter clothes, now really? We are only half way through the summer. Anyways hope every one had a wonderful holiday and were able to spend time with family and friends. If any one was on vacation this was the week to be on one. It was quiet for us we did do a couple of things like the fire works and block party, and then a Kimball's run on the fourth.
    Haven't done any crafting  for a while, let's say I'm in an inspiration slump. I hope I come out of it soon. Any one else get into these slumps? and if you do how do you get out of them? I have new products and colors and haven't used a one. If any one has any suggestions on what they do to get out of a slump, I would love to hear from you. Til next time , have a great day. Thanks for visiting. 
Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment