Vintage Garden

About Me

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Card 2

           Good morning and welcome back! I told you I have been busy. Here is card 2 of the Christmas  card Bonanza class that is coming up in August.
           This card is a complete case. When I saw it I loved it. Here is the thing, I cased it from someone on Stampin Connection who pinned it from Pinterest. I checked out both sights and can not find out who the original creator was, so I apologize for not being able to give credit of this beautiful card to it's original creator. I will say this, thank you so much for sharing it with us. It's such a tranquil scene. It's pretty simple to re-create too.

Supplies and technique for this class
Stamps: Lovely As A Tree, Greetings Of The Season
Inks:  Pool Party, Sahara Sand, VersaMark pad
Card Stock: Water Color Paper, Pool Party and Baked Brown Sugar
Accessories: Stamping Daubers,White embossing Powder, Dazzling Diamonda, 2 way glue Pen, Basic Pearl Jewels, dimensionals, Sticky Strip Tombow multipurpose Glue.
   
    I stamped Lovely As A Tree with VersaMark, then added White embossing Powder and heated it with the Heat tool. Then I sponged the Sahara Sand onto the image using a dauber, then I added Dazzling Diamonds using the 2 way glue Pen. Then I sponge the Pool Party using a sponge dauber all around the image.  I suggest sponging everything before adding the dazzling Diamonds because I ended up getting the dazzling diamonds glitter on my Pool Party  ink pad.
      That's it for today, come back and visit and I will show you a couple more of the cards we will be making. I hope you enjoyed, have a great day, til next time!
Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment