Vintage Garden

About Me

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Some Inspiration finally.


Welcome back,

    I did get a little inspiration finally from a fellow SC member, the card and the book mark were inspired by Jessica Urratia at www.rememberj.blogspot.com. Thank you for your sharing. I changed up the DSP and the colors and the embellishments and came up with these then I decided to make a couple of magnets to go along with it  and packaged them all into a gift set which I will be giving to my sister in law for her birthday. While I was making these I thought to myself that this would make a great class or stamp camp. I'm thinking maybe in September or even late August. 
 Stay tuned and I will have dates and directions to all these soon. Thanks for dropping by. Have an amazing day. Til next time.
Happy Stamping!

Supplies used for this project
Stamps: Morning Post Alphabet, and Morning Meadow.
Inks: Rich Razzleberry, Island Indigo.
Card stock: Whisper White, Sycamore DSP (retired), Rich Razzleberry,Island Indigo,Pool Party.
Accessories: Big Shot, Lace Brocade Emb. folder, Beautiful wings embosslits. Sycamore Street ribbon and button bundle pack(retired). Rich Razzleberry grosgrain ribbon,Summer Starfruit Ribbon, Clear facet buttons. Paper Doilies, flower Rosette strip. Antique Brads. Stickey Strip ad glue dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment