Vintage Garden

About Me

Monday, July 29, 2013

Christmas Card Bonanza Card 1

Welcome back, so glad you stopped by. Ive been busy crafting and planning my monthly classes and I have them right up through December. I have sooo many things I want to teach and share with my girls, I'm really excited. My first class is a Christmas card Bonanza in August. This is card 1 we will be making. I bought this bundle when the preorder of the annual catty started and I have just used it for the first time. I really like the cards that others have created using this bundle set, mine is so simple and plain compared to some of the ones I've see. I also just broke into the new In Color 2013-2015 card stock.
Supplies used for this card
Stamps: Mosaic Madness, That's The Ticket
Inks: Cherry Cobbler and Gumball Green
Card stock: Baked Brown Sugar from the new In Colors Collection and Whisper White.
Accessories: Big Shot Mosaic Madness EB Folder, Mosaic Madness Punch and the Ticket Punch. I had the point settier embellishment from some craft store. It's not a SU embellishment.
    Thanks for stopping by hope you enjoyed. Have a great evening, til next time.
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment