Vintage Garden

About Me

Thursday, March 21, 2013

My Paper Pumpkin Kit Creations.

  Good Morning Bloggers,
        I don't know if any one is out there or if any one reads my blog , but I do enjoy writing and sharing my thoughts and creations. I'm still not very good at it but I am trying to get better, especially at the designing of it. I would love some feedback from any one who does stop in.
      Any ways I received My Paper Pumpkin kit the other day from Stampin' Up !, and finally got some time to Stamp yesterday morning. I made 4 cards in less than an hour. I was so pleased. It was so easy with Paper Pumpkin, everything you need is in the box and prepared for you all's you have to do is adhere the parts to make a card. The box is great too! I see great potential for use of the box, such as a gift box to package hand made cards in or a gift set for someone. The first card I made right from the instructions and picture and then of coarse on the other three I had to stray a little being a SU Demo and all .
  Here is the first card I made.
Here is the second card I made. I did case this one from Candice Weiss on Stampin' Connection. I changed the color of my butterflies to tempting Turquoise rather than Lucky Limeade I didn't have any Lucky Limeade card stock. The Butterflies were made with SU Beautiful Wings Die.
Here are the third and fourth cards. That last card is my own twist on the kit. I happened to have a big butterfly left from the die.  I decided to use it and make the splatter trail, following the butterfly. My Hey There I should have moved over a little or not carried my Splatter as low as I did. That's what I would do differently. I learned from my mistake.
       
So as you see paper pumpkin is definitely worth the $19.95 /month. If interested  or would like to learn more  about paper pumpkin check it out at www.mypaperpumpkin.com
Please leave a comment or any suggestions on how I could make this blog better , I would really appreciate it because I know this is very basic at the moment. Thanks for stopping by and check back soon where I will have a Mother's Day ensemble posted , card, gift bag, and gift. Til next time.
 Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment