Vintage Garden

About Me

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Good Wed. Morning everyone,

     I have been very busy creating projects. I am very happy that I have accomplished so much this week. I had a lot of fun. As promised here are three of the samples that we will be making at our Monthly class, hope you enjoy them. They weren't  difficult. Supplies used 
Stamps: Morning Post Alphabet, to create the Mr. & Mrs. card, Ciao, Baby! for the other two projects and then also the Teeny Tiny Wishes for the sentiment on the Mr. & Mrs. card. Beyond Plaid from the Spring Catty.
Inks: Lucky Limeade
Card Stock: Cajun Craze, WW, and Tea Party DSP.
Accessories: Tulip framed TEB, Itty Bitty Banners sizzlits die,also the Pinwheel sizzlits die from the Spring catty, Mini curly label punch from SAB, 7?8 scallop punch from the Spring catty, the 1 1/4 scallop punch, Paper Doilies from the Spring catty, silver buttons also from the Spring catty. Lucky Limeade ruffled ribbon, Vintage faceted buttons which can be earned from SAB. Baker's Twine Early Espresso. I hope you will enjoy making them as much as I did. 
  Here is another fun card that we will also be making that day. Bunny in a tree stump hole, this was cased on Stampin' Connection, the original design came from Lorri Heiling last year. I thought this was so cute and sweet and hilarious at the same time and it's quick to make most of it is done with punches. 
Supplies used
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Inks: Chocolate Chip
Card Stock: WW Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Wood Grain TEBF, Lg. oval punch, for the feet and saying small oval punch. for the pink part of the feet and the sentiment. 2 1/2 circle punch for the hole in the tree,1 3/4 circle punch for the bunny's bottom. The bird punch for the leaves and the itty bitty punches for the flowers, and another flower punch that is retired ans I can't for the life of me remember what it is called. I think I have everything.
   Hope you enjoyed your visit come back soon and see what other projects I have been working on. I will be posting my Celebrate Mothers frame up soon, it's made I just have to put it up. Thanks for stopping by, leave me a comment sometime so I know I can get comments.
Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment