Vintage Garden

About Me

Friday, March 15, 2013

Stamping Time

O.k. So my long week has finally ended and I made it through, as I posted earlier in the week I had mentioned that it was going to be a long one. At work we had the big bosses in for training,and watching every thing we did, it was truly stressful. The big trainer boss left yesterday and I have  today and tomorrow off so that means they'll all be out of there by the time I get back.
      Today I was able to grab some time for stamping and relaxing. I made a couple of birthday cards. The hello Kitty card is for my grand daughter who loves Hello Kitty. She will be 6 at the end of the month and the other one I used the chalkboard technique using what else? that's right, the Feeling Sentimental SAB set which I have grown to love.

     Supplies used for the Hello Kitty card
Stamps: none
Card stock: Whisper White, Basic Black and Daffodil Delight
Ink: none
Accessories: 3/4 inch circle punch, for the eyes. 1 inch circle punch for the nose, the lg. oval punch for the face and 1/4 inch strips for the whiskers and a piece of red satin ribbon that I had in my stash.

    Supplies I  used for the  Celebrate  card
Stamps: SAB Feeling Sentimental, That's The Ticket .
Inks: Whisper White Craft Ink and Red Riding Hood Red
Card Stock: Summer Starfruit and Riding Hood Red, and Basic Black.
Accessories: Ticket Duo punch and white seamed ribbon

                        How To

Chalkboard Technique.
   Fist start by using Basic Black Card Stock and stamping your image in Whisper White Craft Ink on to the black card stock, also can emboss the image in white. Take a sponge and sponge some white ink around the image and on the image. You can make it heavier or as light as you want. That's it. It's super easy and I love the look. Give it a try.

    Also just a reminder that SAB ends on March 22, so if your still interested in any of our SAB sets and products put your order in  asap at My Business Website  posted at the right of this entry. Thanks for stopping by. Check back often, I will have my next set of samples up for my Clearly Contagious girls. Til next time.
Happy Stamping! 


No comments:

Post a Comment