Vintage Garden

About Me

Monday, March 25, 2013

Mother's Day Gift Bag Ensemble

Good morning friends,
     
     I still have openings available for this class, Sunday April 14th 5-7 please contact me asap if interested in joining us.
     I thought I would share with you , the Mother's Day ensemble that I will be making with my Clearly Contagious girls in the upcoming class. The ensemble includes, a gift bag using the swallowtail stamp,  pool Party Embossing folder,and the Sycamore Street DSP, a frame using the Chalkboard technique , Hearts A Flutter framelits and the Tea Party DSP and a card using the Beautiful Wings Bigz Die and the tulip boarder Embossing folder.  Feel free to comment or ask questions. Hope you enjoy. Thanks for stopping by. Til next time.
Happy Stamping!





No comments:

Post a Comment