Vintage Garden

About Me

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I can't believe

Good morning friends,

     Wow! what great weather we have had recently, it felt like Spring for a couple of days. Hope every one had a great Easter and spent it with food friends and family.
      I went to my grand daughters' birthday party Saturday. I can't believe that they are 4 and going to be 6, they really are growing up too fast. It was actually Sophia's real birthday she is the one that was 6, the other one Syren will be 4 in July but they decided to celebrate both girls on the same day because most of the time Syren's  b-day falls on the  3rd of July and most family is vacationing due to it being around the 4rth of July,  this way mostly everyone could make it.
       The girls had a lot of fun, they had the party at a place called Fun America where they roller skated or bladed they had things for the kids to help them skate if they didn't know how, Laser tag arcade games and such.
        I didn't know what type of b-day card to make for my 4 yr. old grandaughter, so I decided to use the pinwheel sizzlit to create a card. Here's what I came up with
Simple and cute, What do you think of it for a 4yr old card?

Supplies: 
Stamps: none
Inks: Island Indigo
Card stock: Whisper White, Tea Party DSP.
Accessories: Pinwheel sizzlit, Big Shot, EB folder Happy Birthday, Glimmer Brads, Dazzling Diamonds Detail. and an Aqua Painter. 
     Thanks for stopping by, check back soon for more samples of what is coming up this month. Til next time.
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment