Vintage Garden

About Me

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

SAS left overs

Good Morning,
                                                                            It's going to be a beautiful day, the sun is out and it's going to be warm. It's been a good week. I got to see my son and the drama club do a play called Honeymoon at Graveyard Manor.  They all did an amazing job. It was comical. Everyone can use a little comedy especially after all that's been going on in the world.
        I haven't had the opportunity to craft lately, I've been sick and busy. I did manage to put this together out of some left over SAS card stock I had prepped from no shows from a class I had in March. I just changed the image and colored it in.
        Thanks for stopping by, check back soon. I will be posting the scrapbook page that I will be doing with my Clearly Contagious girls. If at any time you would like to join us drop me a line and let me know, we would love to have you. Til next time. 

Supplies used 
Stamps: Best of Flowers (25 years promo), Teeny Tiny Wishes
Inks: Basic Gray
Card stock: Whisper White , Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Stampin Write Markers, Wisteria Wonder, Daffodil delight, Pear Pizazz., Daffodil Taffeta ribbon, Embossing Frame, Bitty Banners sizzlit and Big shot.



No comments:

Post a Comment