Vintage Garden

About Me

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Help! Which color combo do you like better?

Hello Blogger friends,  
     I recently got the Dress up framelits die, I decided to make a couple of cards with it. The bottom card I cased from someone but don't remember who or where, sorry. The top card is the same but I changed up the colors. I am planning on making one of these cards in my next class in May with my Clearly Contagious  group. I  haven't decided which color combo I like better. Girls from the group or any one? Let me know which one you would like to make or what color combo  you like better?
    I also would love to make a frame with this set using all sorts of embellishments, fabric, ribbon  and such. I've seen many frames on the SU web sight and Split coast stampers.
    Stay tuned for the scrap book page we will be making in that May class also. I almost have a couple  of pages finished in my Epic Day Journal done and the cover. I will be showing that soon too. 
Thanks for stopping by, til next time.
Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm... I like the top color combo better, but the dress gets lost in the background paper. I wonder how it would look with a blue (or aqua... it's hard to tell the exact color on my tiny screen) dress in the purple oval frame. But, between the two, because of the dress, I'd have to vote for the bottom color combo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi CJG,

      Thanks so much for your input. It looks like the bottom color combo is winning so far.

      Delete