Vintage Garden

About Me

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Hello everyone,
   I'm just getting in from a busy day. I've been going since 8:30 this morning and now am home and dinner is on, unfortunately I have to go out again at 7:00 for a meeting. So this will be quick. I hope I get home for Glee it's a Christmas one this week. Anyways here is Christmas card week 9.
Recipe
Stamps: Old ST Nick, Forest Friends, Lovely as A tree.Teeny Tiny Wishes
Inks: Basic Gray, Early espresso,
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Baja Breeze, Candy cane DSP, Garden green. WW.
Accessories:  Stampin markers, Baja Breeze, Garden Green,Pumpkin Pie. Crystal Effects and dazzling Diamonds which shows up as a funny color on my scan. The sparkle looks better in real life. I think I'll sponge the sky with Baja breeze it looks very white not much color. Got to go time to get dinner ready. Thanks for stopping by, Til next time.
Happy Stamping

1 comment:

  1. Pam, you are so creative! I love how you used the different sets to create a scene. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete