Vintage Garden

About Me

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Winter Birthdays

Hi Everyone,

   Here it is Sat, and Christmas is only 2 weeks away. I'm still working on Christmas cards, but I also belong to the RAK Birthday Committee on SCS and needed to make birthday cards for the Dec. Birthdays. Here is my card for the Winter birthdays and I also have my mom and my son's girlfriend's birthday in Jan, so I decided to make the same card for them as well. This card is really simple. I have 6 of these made.

Supplies for this card 
Stamps: Sincere Salutations.
Inks: versa mark
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, and Shimmery White
Accessories: Northern Flurry EB folder, Kraft taffeta Ribbon ( also known as crumb cake) Big Shot, Silver EB powder,and rhinestones from SU. Heat tool.
Thanks for looking. I'm off  to get our Christmas tree. Have a great afternoon. Til next time.
Happy Stamping

  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment