Vintage Garden

About Me

Friday, December 3, 2010

Joy Wall hanging

Hello everyone,
   It's Dec. Christmas is nearing quickly. I still need to  make the rest of my Christmas cards and treats. I've been under the weather for almost three weeks, I got rid of a cold or something for about 2 days and here I am with another .I'm very tired all the time for my body is trying to fight off these cold like symptoms. All I want to do is sleep it makes it hard when I have so much to do before the holiday. I have a Christmas class/party on Sun for my girls I sure hope I feel better by then. Here is a wall hanging that I made using the big shot scallop square two sizes die and the Candy cane DSp.
Supplies I used.
Stamps: Pure and Simple lower case alphabet letters(retired)
Cardstock:  Baja breeze,Candy cane DSP, Blushing Bride, Real red.
Inks: Real Red
Accessories: Big Shot two sizes Scallop Square, 1 inch circle punch, Polka Dot red Grosgrain Ribbon, Stickey Strip. 
We were going to make this in the class along with the ice cream cone ornament but I have another surprise instead,we'll make that and the ice cream ornament which I will be posting real soon. I have it made I just need to upload it . Thanks for visiting, Have a great evening. Til next time.
Happy Stamping

1 comment:

  1. I love this! It is so pretty & would make a great gift. I'm really regretting not buying that paper from SU. Can't wait to see the ornament!

    ReplyDelete