Vintage Garden

About Me

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas Week 8

Hello Everyone,
   Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We had a very nice one, but it went by fast, now time to get ready for the next one. Thankfully my shopping is all done, I'm so thankful for that. I don't like to be out there in the heat of the shoppers, shopping anyway. I love being out there and mingling with everyone and watching and listening to the music, I like the spirit of it all I guess.
  Here is Christmas card week 8. This was cased from someone but I don't remember who. I know I'm a little late getting it posted, I'll be posting week 9 soon.
Supplies used for this card.

Stamps: Bells and Boughs.
Inks: Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede.
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Deck The Halls DSP, Soft Suede , Very Vanilla.
Accessories: Always Artichoke,  Seam Binding, Blender Pens, Dimensionals, Sm. Oval Punch, Vintage Brads.
Thanks for stopping by, Have a great evening. Check back soon and I will have posted my Joy Wall hanging I made, I also have an ornament that I will be posting which is the one we'll be making in my class on Sun. Til next time.
Happy Stamping:)

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty. I love that ribbon, so rich. I finally did some stamping last week. It felt so good! I'm hoping to get the rest of my Christmas cards done this week. Can't wait to see your wall hanging & ornament!

    ReplyDelete