Vintage Garden

About Me

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Week 7

Hello Everyone,
   Can you believe that Thanksgiving is almost here?  I hope you all have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving and get to eat lots of turkey. 
   I managed to catch the 7th Harry potter this weekend  and it was awesome!  I really enjoyed it. My hubby on the other hand isn't really a harry Potter fan but has been to all of the movies. He liked it but he's not into it like my son K.J. and I are. We got tickets  early because we were afraid it would be packed and there is nothing worse than having to sit in a movie theater in the first front rows. We went in about a half hour early and there were quite a few people already there. We didn't end up in the front rows we were somewhere in the middle, which was o.k.
   Continuing on with the 12 weeks of Christmas, I finally got my 7th week of Christmas card done. Here it is.
Supplies:
Stamps: Bells and Boughs
Inks: Always Artichoke, crumb cake, Early espresso,
Cardstock: Crumb cake, Deck The halls DSP, Very Vanilla,
Accessories: Chantilly Ribbon, Decorative Label Punch, Gold Cord, scallop border trim, Punch, SU sponges. 
Have a good  evening and thanks for dropping by. Til next time.
Happy Thanksgiving  everyone!
Pam

1 comment: