Vintage Garden

About Me

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hello Everyone,
   Well here it is Wed, it's the middle of the week for most of you or what they say over the hump day, unfortunately it is the beginning of my week. It wasn't a very good day today everyone's emotions seemed to be running very high .  people ended up crying another group ended up fighting, I think we were all pms sing. lol
   Anybody getting ready for the 7th harry Potter movie? I know I'm looking forward to seeing it. We won't be going until the 2cnd weekend because the first weekend will be way too  cahotic. It will be kind of sad when we come to the very end of this. I was sad when all the books were done and I read them.
    Another note  anybody watching Dancing With The Stars? Last nights results were pretty surprising sort of. I can't believe Brandy and Maks were kicked off. I mean Bristol  has improved a great deal and she has been beautiful but  Brandy shouldn't of been kicked off. This is just an opinion.
  Anyways I have a craft fair or show going on Thurs, here in Leominster and these are my book mark paper clips that I've been working on. my friend and I are hoping to get some new contacts and maybe book a couple of workshops or classes plus we'll be selling some items also. These were a lot of fun to make.
Supplies I used are
various stamp sets from SU : Tiny Teacup, Tart and tangy, Just Buzzin By
Inks: Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Real Red.
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Baja breeze, DSP Candy Cane, WW,
Accessories: Lg Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, 1 3/4 circle Punch, also the owl punch and turned it up side down cut off the ears and made it a penguin, Gingham ribbon and Daffodil Delight taffeta ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds on the wings of the bee, and gold Stickles on the antenae
Thanks for visiting, have a great evening. Til next time.
Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment