Vintage Garden

About Me

Monday, November 8, 2010

Brrr. Cold today

Hello Everyone,
  Brrr. Its cold and damp out there today. Haven't been feeling up to par recently, I think I'm coming down with a cold. 
  My husband and I went to this beautiful wedding Sat, night. It was in Portsmouth NH. which is about an hour away. The wedding started a 6:30 pm. It was very different from other weddings I've been to. The food was out of this world and the variety was unbelievable. There were 6 different stations of food. One was filet mingon and potatoes,another was just all sorts of salad, then there was a pasta station, a sushi station and a seafood station. needless to say,  that people kept going around to all stations. It was really a fun wedding, the band was excellent  even got my hubby to dance a fast song and one slow song. The wedding cake was 23 Kt. gold. really! I wanted to take a pic but my camera said my memory was used, so I wasn't able to. Sun. I took off from work so we could stay over night. which we ended up not doing.
    Here is another Christmas card I worked on this morning. I'm trying to use up my Christmas DSP and some buttons and an older stamp which I've always loved. Dasher. My downline and I are trying to get some projects together for kind of a craft fair going towards some fundraiser which will be held Thurs. Nov,18th in Leominster Ma at 507 Lancaster street. if you have time stop on over to see us we'll be there from 5:30 til at least 8:00.  
     Here is the card I was working on
    Supplies used
    Stamps: Dasher, Jolly Old St nick.
    Inks: Soft Suede
    Cardstock: Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Deck The Halls DSP, Very Vanilla.
    Accessories: Scallop oval Punch, Designer Big Buttons, Northern Flurry EB folder, Linen Thread
       Well that was part of my weekend, need to get my son from Cross country practice Thanks for visiting , have a great afternoon. Til next time.
Happy stamping

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a fun weekend. I bet it was nice to get away for a day. I finally started my Christmas shopping. My step-mom & I went to an outlet mall 1 1/2 hrs from here. It was a fun day & I made a small dent in my list. Going to take my mom shopping Wednesday so hopefully I have good luck then too. This card is gorgeous. I love the buttons. I think I have this stamp but can't remember for sure. Isn't that terrible? I'll have to go digging. LOL

    ReplyDelete