Vintage Garden

About Me

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Week 5

Hello everyone,
     Not much going on. Did a little more Christmas shopping last night. My mom and my younger son . There's only 51 days left til Christmas. Hard to believe. It is coming fast now. I always feel like after Halloween the holidays come up fast. Here is my card for Christmas week number 5. Another really simple card and quick. Enjoy. Sorry it's so crooked, I tried straightening it out three times. This was the best I could do. I think it's the ribbon, it off sets it.
Supplies used are all SU.
Stamps: Bells and Boughs.
 Inks: Crumb Cake for the sponging of the edges. Rich Razzleberry,
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Shimmery White.
 Accessories: Petals a Plenty EB folder,Rich Razzleberry, polka dot grosgrain ribbon turned inside out, Bright Glimmer Brad, SU sponges.
 Thanks for visiting. Have a great evening, Til next time.
Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment