Vintage Garden

About Me

Monday, November 1, 2010

Week 4 Christmas card

Hello Everyone,
   It's the 1st of November, Hope everyone enjoyed their Halloween. I was home all alone. My boys went to Fright night at Six Flags and my husband was over his nephew's house to watch the patriots Game. We  didn't have many Trick Or Treaters, maybe 6 in all, so it was quiet.  I had the house all to myself. Gotta love that once in awhile. I did absolutely nothing and now am kicking myself. I should have stamped and created but I didn't. The inspiration just wasn't there.
    Today I have the house to myself til about 4. I am stamping and listening to Christmas music. I know I know it's early yet. But I love Christmas music and after all I am making Christmas cards it helps the mood.
Here is my week 4 card for the 12 weeks of Christmas. Can you believe it, 50 days til Christmas, yikes! 25 til Thanksgiving!
Here it is,it's kinda dark.
Stamps used: Greeting card Kids.
Inks:  Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Soft Suede. Stazon Black.
Cardstock: Always Artichoke for base,Cherry Cobbler, Confetti Creme, Deck The halls DSP.
Accessories: 2 1/2 Circle Punch, Aqua Painters, Always Artichoke seam binding, Deck the halls Designer big buttons. Blush Blossom,Blushing Bride,Crumb Cake, Soft Suede,stamping Write markers. SU sponges.
Thanks for visiting. Enjoy the rest of your day.Til next time.
Happy Stamping.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Pam! I'm finally going to start my Christmas shopping tomorrow. I'm usually about done by this time. It just doesn't seem like it should be that time yet. Oh well, I better get with it. LOL

    ReplyDelete