Vintage Garden

About Me

Monday, December 6, 2010

Ice cream cone ornament

Hello everyone,
     I'm still under the weather but feeling a little better. Yesterday I worked and felt pretty lousy luckily I have the next two days off. We also had our Christmas stamping class/party. Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves despite my coughing and hoarse voice. This is the Christmas ornament we made using an ice cream cone and the candy cane fabric. We also made a snowman soup packet that my down line had brought.  I'll post that soon too.We had our Yankee swap and everyone was happy with what they received. The supplies I used for this ornament was minimal actually.
Stamps: none
cardstock: real Red
Inks: none
Accessories: Ice Cream cone, Candy cane fabric, paper clip,Victorian crochet ribbon and stickey strip.
Thanks for stopping by and your comments. Have a good evening.Til next time.
Happy Stamping

1 comment: