Vintage Garden

About Me

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Hello Everyone,
   It's been a while since I've posted but the last week of Christmas just got so busy. I didn't even get the 12 weeks of Christmas cards done. hopefully next year. Well Christmas has come and gone and now we're awaiting a New year to begin. We won't do much on new year's eve dinner and an early movie and then home to watch the New year approach if we can stay awake that long. LOL. Fortunately i don't have to work New year's day which means I can sleep in and take down the Christmas stuff. The diner is open but I don't have to work. Yay!
    Here are a couple of Winter Birthday cards I've been working on. I'm into the ww and soft suede lately. I'm trying to keep them sort of simple and under 10 mins. in making.


The supplies for the card to the left

    Stamps: Lovely As A tree, Forest Friends, Teeny tiny wishes.
     Inks: Soft Suede
     Cardstock: WW
     Accessories: Satmping sponges, dimensionals.



 The supplies for the card on the left.

    Stamps: Lovely As A Tree, Serene Snowflake, Hugs and Wishes
    Inks: Soft Suede  
    Cardstock: Soft Suede on the outside layer which doesn't show up on the picture at all, I don't know why, and WW.
    Accessories: Stampin Sponges, creative memory cutting system ovals, SU pearls, soft Suede polka dot grosgrain ribbon(retired)
  
    I hope you and your family have a  very Happy  and safe new year. Thanks for stopping by. Have a nice evening . Til next time.
Happy Stamping!
 

1 comment:

  1. Love these. That's one SU color I haven't used much if at all. Thanks for the inspiration. I'll have to pull it out tomorrow when I'm stamping.

    ReplyDelete