Vintage Garden

About Me

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

January cards

Hello Everyone,

     It's been a busy day today. laundry, groceries with my mom, pick up my son from school,and home by 4. Not much time for stamping today. Yesterday I got a lot accomplished, cleaned my younger son' s bedroom and stamped all my January pen pal  cards and even got my BRAK (birthday random acts of kindness) Feb, cards done. I am so ahead of myself I love it. I even started my Pen Pal cards for the month of Feb. Now I need to do my Faux silk Technique cards for the workshop I'm having on Sun,Jan 30th 4-6. Also I'm waiting for a huge order to come in from Stampin, Up! so I can work on the projects for my Valentine's Day class which will be held on Jan 16th 4-7. I guess I'll try to do a little stamping before bed tonight. 

  These are the Jan Pen Pal cards that I will be sending out this month, I'm trying to use up all of my felt snowflakes and the colored jewel brads. They are really easy, hardly any stamping at all.
Here are the supplies I used



Stamps: All year Cheer I think and Whimsical words.
Inks: Chocolate Chip.
Cardstock: Baja breeze, Riding hood red, WW.
Accessories: Big Shot, Top note die, Lattice eb folder, satin Chocolate Chip ribbon, felt snowflakes ( retired) round fire brads,stampin sponges, Jewels Basic Pearls.
Thanks for visiting, enjoy the rest of your evening. Til next time.
Happy stamping




1 comment:

  1. These are adorable! I'm hoping to get some cards done tomorrow. Wish me luck! :-)

    ReplyDelete