Vintage Garden

About Me

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Magnetic Calender

Hello everyone,
   We got through another snow storm. My son didn't have to go to school again today. They went into this month with 5 snow days and now they are down to one. 4 have been used up in the month of January alone. I had to be at work at 5 am and it was pretty bad out at that time. the snow was up to the doors on my car and it was pretty slick. Got to work by 5:15, we open at 5:30. Not many people out and about at that time. Wasn't very busy. The day turned out pretty nice after the storm and our lunch was descent. Here is a project that I would like to do in The Big Shot Club class in march. I used the Big Shot to make the scallops around the D.S.P. Again using up some D.S.P. I got the calender template from Melany watson the link is below

Thanks Melany for the template.

Here are the products I used for this cute calender.

Stamps: None  
Inks: None.
Card stock: Basic Black, Early Espresso,  Love Letters D.S.P. Old Olive, Riding Hood red, Very vanilla.
Accessories: Big Shot, Lattice EF. Owl 2 step Punch, 2 1/2 circle Punch, Scallop Circle punch, Square bigz die. 2 step bird punch. Black Grosgrain ribbon. Dimensionals, stickey strip.
  Thanks for stopping by, have a great evening. Til next time.
 Happy Stamping


1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I love that owl. I finally ordered the punch with my SAB order. Can't wait to play with it!

    ReplyDelete