Vintage Garden

About Me

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hello everyone,
  
 Looks like we are sitting on quite the snowstorm this time around. I imagine the kids will have no school tomorrow. Fitchburg has already canceled, Leominster will wait til the last minute. I guess we'll just wait and see what happens. I'm suppose to work at 5:00am. lucky me , I really don't know if I'll get in tomorrow. It's a diner so therefore it probably won't close, maybe he'll call me and tell me not to come in? That would be fine with me.I can't see us being busy in the middle of a snowstorm of this magnitude. 
    Here is one of my Feb.  cards I made. It's not a Valentine day card but it certainly resembles one , which is why it makes a good card for the month of Feb. Also a good way to use up all that extra D.S. paper.
Supplies;
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes.
Inks: Basic Black
Card stock: Basic Black, Love letter D.S. Paper, Riding hood red, Very vanilla.
 Accessories; Lg. Scallop Punch, 1 3/4 circle punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, 1 1/4 circle punch., Fire  rhinestone Brads, raven lace ribbon.. Also made this same card using the chantily crochet ribbon, but ran out of that one. 
    Thanks for stopping by, stay safe during the storm. Til next time.
Happy stamping


1 comment:

  1. This is very pretty! I might have to CASE you. I have a TON of dp I need to use up.

    ReplyDelete