Vintage Garden

About Me

Monday, January 31, 2011

Old Stamp set current D.S.P

Hello stamping friends,
  Here we are gearing up for another snowstorm, this time it could last almost 2 days. It's getting ridiculous, I have no idea where we are going to put it all. As is we can't see around the snowbanks to get out of side streets or onto a highway. 

   Here is a card I actually worked on today. I haven't really made any valentine's day cards but i made this one today. This is an old stamp set , it's not retired it 's just been around for a very long time. I paired it off with the newer D.S.P. called Love letters. It can be used for a masculine or a feminine. This is actually cased but I don't remember who.
   Thanks for looking have a nice night. Til next time.
Happy Stamping

1 comment:

  1. Very cute Valentine card. I love that dsp. I am actually ahead of the game for once & have all my Valentine cards done! Unbelievable. LOL We are also expecting a big snow storm. I am not looking forward to it at all. I have nowhere to go & am stocked up on groceries so as long as we don't lose power I should be ok. Stay safe & warm!

    ReplyDelete