Vintage Garden

About Me

Monday, January 17, 2011

Artistic Etchings card, Feb cards

Hello Everyone,


     It's Monday again,and my day off. Actually everyone was off today because it was a holiday. It was nice to have everyone home. My younger son had a friend stay over night and they were good. It was nice to be able to sleep in a little longer than I usually do, because I didn't have to get up and get my son to school either. I love days like this. I did create a baby card today trying to stick to my challenge of one card a day. This particular card is one of my Feb. cards. I'm trying to use up some of the DS. paper. I made this a couple of nights ago. I will be posting some cards that we will be making in my Feb. SAS class soon. I have 2 of them made, a B-day card design and a baby card design, that's coming but for now here is another one of my Feb,. cards using the Love letter DS paper.

Stamps: Artistic Etchings, Teeny Tiny Wishes.
Inks: Crumb Cake, Basic Black,
Cardstock: Basic Black, Love letters D.S. paper, Riding Hood red, Very Vanilla.
Accessories: Modern Label Punch, Raven Lace ribbon, Word Window Punch. Vintage Brads.


Hope you enjoyed your visit, have a good evening. Til next time.
Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment