Vintage Garden

About Me

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

SAS cards,

Hello Everyone,
    I haven't done much stamping lately. It's been an uninspirational week for me. Our furnace kicked off yesterday at about 9:00 am and we still have no heat. Called the people who are suppose to fix it and they just keep telling me to be patient. So I've been patient. Yesterday was in the neg as far as temperature so it got pretty cold here. Today isn't as bad. Still cold but not as bad as it was. My sons have been busy and so have I which is why I haven't stamped recently. I was hoping to do a card a day but that went out the window at the moment, I have to get back to that. I started out really well. Today I need to cut the cardstock for my workshop on Sun.  We will be doing the Faux silk technique on two cards. There are at least four coming and that's a nice size to work with. 
    Here are two cards that we will be doing at the SAS in Feb. I mentioned them in an earlier post. This is the b day and the baby. I also now have the Thank you design done. I hope you enjoy looking.

This is the Birthday design, we will be making three of these with matching envelopes.
Supplies.

Stamps: French Script (retired) teeny tiny wishes, medallion.  

Inks: Crumb cake, Cherry Cobbler
  
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb cake and very vanilla.

Accessories: Modern label punch, Word Window punch and sponges. basic jewels Rhinestone.  

  

 

Here is the baby sas design. We will be making three of these with envelopes.
  

 Supplies:
  
 Stamps: Animal Stories, teeny tiny wishes.
  

 Inks: Baja Breeze, Old  Olive, Rich Razzleberry.

  
Cardstock: Baja breeze, Old Olive, Rich razzleberry, and WW.

  
Accessories: EF don't remember what it is called, Lg. Decorative label Punch, Scallop oval Punch, md. oval punch.
Here is the Thank you card we will be making. 3 with envies.
 
Supplies:
Stamps: Studio Sketches, Because i care Hostess level 1.
Inks: Cherry Cobbler , Staz on Black.
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb cake, Early Espresso,WW.

Accessories: Cherry cobbler seam binding, Early espresso taffeta ribbon, Modern Label Punch, Square scallop dies, sponges.

Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy the evening til next time.
 Happy stamping


 







No comments:

Post a Comment