Vintage Garden

About Me

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Dance Gift for Ladies in tap class

Hello stamping friends,

  I just finished making the dance gifts for the ladies in my tap class. They are all such a wonderful group of ladies and I've been with some of them for a few years now. The idea just came to me today which doesn't leave me much time to get three maybe four more of these made before Saturday night. I wanted to make something they could use in their homes but had a little reminder of dance class so here is what I came up with, let me know what you think. I'm pretty happy with it and I'm able to use up some of the retiring DSP .

Recipe:

Stamps: On Pointe retired, mini alphabet, Sweetheart
Inks: Rich Razzleberry,Old Olive
Card stock: Orchid opulance,Cottage Wall DSP, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Accessories: Big Shot, Beautiful Butterflies, Flower Layer#3, Playground buttons, Pretties kit, Beautiful Wings sizzlits,Bird Punch, Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon.
  Thanks for visiting, til next time
Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment