Vintage Garden

About Me

Sunday, June 20, 2010

A Fun weekend

Hello Stamping friends,

  
The weekend is coming to a close, I can't believe how fast it went by. All and all we had a very nice weekend.
   My husband is a huge fan of Jimmy Buffet, so I got tickets to his concert in Mansfield which is an outdoor place. This was a combination of A Father's Day and anniversary gift. We first went to dinner at a place called The wayside Inn.the food was excellent  and it was just a nice time, we then proceeded to the concert. We were an hour early and we couldn't get into the parking lot so we ended up parking about a mile away and walked into the park. It was packed we were on the lawn but the night was great and full of life We were dancing and singing along and having a good time.The way some of the fans dressed was  fun too. It was a great concert. After the concert we got lost in the parking lot and couldn't find the foot path that we came in on. Well that took awhile, we did finally find it and finally got to our car. Got caught in the traffic but finally that thinned out and we got home at about 12:45 and to bed by 1:15 am, Of coarse I had to work this morning and it was Father's day so the restaurant was busy. By the time I left work the short night caught up to me, came home and took a nap, luckily I had the whole house to myself. The whole experience was worth it though. It was a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment