Vintage Garden

About Me

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Slower paced days are coming

Hello everyone,
 It was a busy weekend,  I worked and we had our annual recital which went really well. Everyone was wonderful and did a really good job. Thriller brought the house down. Yesterday I finally got some ideas for stamping and made quite a few cards. Also my new SU catty arrived a day early along with my  my pre order of the new color kit pads and card stock and markers, I was so excited, also got  the free stamp set that went with that and really want to play but I have to clean up yesterday's mess first.
  The kids will be out of school tomorrow and everything will be coming to an end, dance classes, boy scouts, after school activities and no fighting about home work in the evening or fighting with my son to get up so he can make it to school on time. I love this time of year a little more relaxed during the summer months. I still will be working and doing my monthly classes but it's not as fast paced as it is during the rest of the year. Hopefully I'll get a few days at the beach this summer also.
  Well I'm off to clean up my stamp space so I can mess it up again, I will be uploading some of the cards I made in a few days. Thanks for stopping by,till next time
Happy stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment