Vintage Garden

About Me

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

On A Roll with Tropical Party stamp set




Hello stamping friends,
  Today was the last day of school for my son, summer has officially begun Hurray! I came home to a house full, my son Paddy ,his girlfriend Jen and my other son K.J. It was kinda nice to have them all here for a short time. Now it's quiet. Here are a couple of cards that I made the other day,I was on a roll I made about 7 or 8 using this Tropical party stamp set. I felt very tropical and summery that day. Very sad that this set didn't make it into the new 2010-11 catty. It's so summery I figured it would have. The other set called Sentimental Journey also didn't make it into the new catty, :( . I was very surprised, but both are in the summer mini which is good til the end of August.

      Recipe for these three cards Are


Stamps: Tropical Party, Pure & Simple Alphabet lower case set
Inks: Tempting Turqouise, Old Olive, Soft Suede, Rose Red, So Safron, Pumpkin Pie.
Card stock: Island Oasis DSP,Tempting Turquoise.Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red, So saffron,
Accessories: Big Shot, Lattice embossing folder, Striped pumpkin Pie grosgrain ribbon. Old Olive grosgrain ribbon, Dimensionals, Playground designer buttons.Just wanted to get these cards uploaded, thanks for visiting,til next time.
Happy stamping

1 comment:

  1. Aloha! Thank you for the aloha card...it is very summery! The square lattice embossing folder gives the perfect texture for tropical cards. :)

    ReplyDelete