Vintage Garden

About Me

Monday, June 21, 2010

Having so much fun with new free hostess level 1 stamp set

Hello Stamping friends,
   It sure is hot in Ma. today, but I'm loving it. I am having so much fun making cards with the new free stamp set hostess level 1 Because I care. It took me a little while to warm up to it, but with the help of all the talented people and their creations it's growing on me. A couple of my creations started out as a case but ended up being some what different, here they are

Recipe for card above is
 Stamps: Hostess Level 1 Because I Care, french script(retired)
 Inks: New Crumb Cake (formerly known as Kraft), Marina Mist, Old Olive
 Card stock: Crumb Cake,Marina Mist,Old Olive, Naturals Ivory
  Accessories: Stair step corner punch, Kraft taffeta ribbon.


Recipe for this card

Stamps: Because I care
Inks: Old Olive, Marina Mist
Card stock: Naturals Ivory, Marina Mist
Accessories: Sponges for the edges of the card stock

Here is the recipe for the card on the left

 Stamps: French Script, Because I care
  Inks: Crumb Cake, Always Artichoke, Early Expresso
Card Stock: Early Expresso, Crumb Cake,
Accessories:  Big Shot, Top note die, Kraft Taffeta ribbon, Always Artichoke grosgrain ribbon, Blender pens to color image

 Hope you enjoy the cards, thanks for visiting, til next time
Happy Stamping

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Pam!
    I love the french script background you used behind the hydrangea..looks great! I like this stamp too.
    Keep on blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete