Vintage Garden

About Me

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Busy making Graduation cards

Hello every one,

   Here are a couple of Graduation cards that I have been working on. I have 4 people that I know graduating this year two from High school, a niece from College and a friend from nursing school. The card on the left is for my niece who is graduating from U Mass Amherst, I wanted to make it a little more elegant than the High school graduation card below, which I used the stamp set from the mini catty Go graduate.

Recipe for the card at the left is

Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Inks: Bravo Burgandy
Card stock:Bravo Burgandy, Shimmery White
Accessories: Big Shot, Beautiful Bouquet Embossing folder, Beautiful wings embosslits, Clear brad from the pretties kit, ribbon from Su originals called Dress up,Top Note bigz Die, dimensionals

The card to the left below is for my husband's niece graduating from High school.

Recipe for this card

Stamps: Go Graduate from the summer mini catty
Inks: Brilliant Blue, Real Red, Chocolate chip
Cardstock: Brilliant Blue , Basic Black, WW these are the colors of her school
Accessories: Water color crayons, Aqua painter, Grosgrain ribbon Baisc Black

I still have two to upload, check back soon. Thanks for dropping by Til next time ,have a good day.


  

1 comment: