Vintage Garden

About Me

Friday, April 23, 2010

Happy Friday

Hello Everyone    

    Who hoo, I finally got back to the gym and took my first Kickboxing class since May of 2009. It felt good to get back , but I know I'll be feeling it tomorrow, hopefully I can get back to a regular workout schedule. I also finished cutting my card stock for the Mother's Day class I will be having on Sun. Now I'll be able to relax a little.
    This afternoon I decided to use up the last piece of my Cocoa specialty paper. I loved this paper for the holidays, I made a non- Christmas card with my last piece. I was so excited about my bow, it came out perfect, those who know me , know I stay away from bows and use knots more, because my bows usually come out so awful. I'm thrilled with this bow. Probably won't be able to do it again LOL 



Recipe for the card above

Stamps: Animal Stories
Ink: Soft Suede
Card stock: Real Red , Christmas Cocoa Specialty DSP,WW
Accessories: 1 3/4 circle punch, Satin ribbon, Eyelet border punch, Modern Label punch, Bold brights brads Real Red, and dimensionals and sponges.

1 comment:

  1. Love this card Pam. I would never have thought to layer a circle over the modern label punch. Love it! Thanks for the inspiration. :-)

    ReplyDelete