Vintage Garden

About Me

Monday, April 12, 2010

New Color Renovation ?

Hello everybody

   Just got exciting news from SU. SU is renovating their color palette. Come July 1st of the new catalog year there will be new color collections that will enhance your imagination and creativity. I am so excited about these new color collections. They have brought back some of the past In Colors and added 5 brand new core colors. This means that some of the colors we grew to know and love from SU will be retiring, although saddened by loosing some of my favorites I know I will have many new favorites to play with and spark excitement. These  charts will show you the colors that will be leaving us so if you love them and don't want to let go quite yet make sure you stock up on your favorites before June 30th 2010, and the new colors that I,m sure your going to love. I already have a few that I love such as the Rich Razzleberry and Soft Suede which will continue on with us. You will notice that some of the colors have switched categories and we no longer will be putting them into families, such as Bold Brights, Soft Subtles etc.Ok I know I said that I would show you two charts one of retiring colors and the other new colors, I am having trouble uploading the retiring colors at the moment so here is the chart for the new color collection if you are familiar with the SU colors the ones that are missing will be the ones retiring or you can get the old chart by going to stampin'up.com  and look at the catty for the present colors. Sorry for this inconvenience, but I warned you that comp. savvy I'm not.LOL. I should have some cards uploaded and even a couple of pics of family animals now that I've learned how to upload the pics from my camera with the help of my son Kieran 16. Thanks Kieran.
Thanks for visiting, til next time 
Happy Stamping







No comments:

Post a Comment