Vintage Garden

About Me

Thursday, April 15, 2010

A couple of cards I worked on

Hello Everyone,

  Glad you stopped by. These are a couple of cards I worked on last week. The one with all the butterflies was made to use up some extra embossilit butterflies I had on hand and it was one of the color challenges of last week or the week before, can't really remember. The happy card I created using my Digital studio first just to practice using the software and make a digital card and then I decided to recreate the card with different papers and stamps to make the crafted card. Quick and simple this card was.

Recipe for the fluttering butterflies card:

Stamps: teeny tiny wishes
Ink : Dusty Durango
Card stock: Pretty In Pink, WW, Dusty Durango
Accessories: Pink Gingham, Scallop border trim punch and the 1 inch circle punch,Beautiful Wings embosslits,.

Recipe for Happy card: 

 Stamps: Pure and Simplr lower case alphabets, Every day Flexible Phrases
 Inks: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Orchid Opulence, Basic Black 
Card stock Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulence, Cottage Wall  DSP, WW
Accessories: Old Olive Grosgrain ribbon, Scallop Punch, left over butterfly from the Beautiful Wings Embosslits

These were fun and simple. I have many other projects I need to work on especially for the May class. Thanks for visiting, til next time, Enjoy!
Happy Stamping




1 comment: