Vintage Garden

About Me

Monday, April 12, 2010

This is Max


This is our newest member of the family, The pic below is the way he looked before he was shaved,the pic to the right is what he now looks like after his new haircut. I do miss my fluffy puppy, but his fur will be healthier when it grows back. He was abandoned in our yard for about a month in a half , he was running free and everyone told us that he had no home and depended on others to feed him, so we took him in and he has been living with us for 7 months, he has a very sweet nature and genuinely loves people. I finally can upload pics and some day I will have one of myself to put up on this blog, I don't particularly like having my pic taken. Anyways I just wanted to see if I could figure out how to post a regular pic from a different folder. Bear with me, i'm still learning. L.O.L

No comments:

Post a Comment