Vintage Garden

About Me

Monday, April 5, 2010

Mother's Day Celebration Class

Hello everyone,

    I can't believe Easter has come and gone. Hope everyone enjoyed their Easter. I know we did, good food,family and friends and the weather was fantastic! Here is a hand stamped scarf that we will be doing in my Mother's Day celebration class on the 25th of April, also the card that will go with it. There also will be 2 6x6 scrap book pages which I haven't quite finished yet, will post as soon as I finish them just need to add accessories 
Stamps used for scarf and card
Stamps:
Vintage Vogue , Other products used for scarf
Pretty In Pink Craft Ink and Old Olive Craft ink Scarf from Dharma Trading co

Mother's Day Card Recipe:
Vintage Vogue , All year cheer,  and Great Friend stamp sets
Inks: Rich Razzleberry,old Olive, Pretty In Pink Stamp pads
Card stock: Rich Razzleberry,Pretty in Pink and WW
Accessories: Vintage Brads, Pretty in Pink taffeta ribbon
     Now I need to upload the My Digital studio cd to my computer,I hope it's easy and then need to learn to upload pix to my computer so I can learn how to use My digital Studio for some scrap booking which I need to become more comfortable with, wish me luck. Thanks for stopping by and til next time.
Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment